How we work
We’re in the solutions business. Experience tells us that by working with you and understanding your business, we can put the best systems, processes and partnerships in place to respond to your unique challenges.
We analyse your project in depth so we truly understand your vision.
Comtec scopes and scrutinises your project then recommends the equipment, partners and processes that will get the job done. Our engineers live and breathe product design and development.
Down to business, down to the last detail:
- project management
- scope of work documentation
- drawings & layouts
- total integration
- timeline management
- staging & testing
- installation & commissioning
- training, manuals & documentation
- product verification and sign-off
You’re never alone. Comtec is a true partner, supporting your business with factory-certified, European-trained technicians.
Comtec uses predictive maintenance to minimise the costs and lost revenue by identifying potential issues before they occur.
The Comtec Service Program provides you with fixed prices and is split into:
- inspection, measurement & reporting services
- calibration service returns your equipment to manufacturer’s specs
- predictive maintenance based on the results of your inspection services
Comtec also provides options for:
- mould maintenance
- routine OEM parts replacement services
- energy consumption monitoring
- production monitoring & scheduling
- remote online service & assistance
- customised services — Comtec Service Plan customers receive ‘priority response’ overnon-contractual customers
There’s predictive maintenance and then there’s — emergency maintenance. Comtec are readily available when the machinery is down. Time is money and we don’t believe in wasting either.
Comtec provides a structured training program delivered by our certified European-trained technicians. You’ll learn from skilled moulding technicians who are trained in the art of moulding and have years of practical experience.